Ets 2 Mod Bus Scania G 7 Facelift 6 X 2 1 30 X. You can easily download these mods for simulator games. It is a double decker bus from tanznia.
Tofas Sahin (06AC4905) 1.38.x | ETS2 mods | Euro truck ... (Connor Blair) It is a double decker bus from tanznia. That mod was done on top of Joseline's work, I just added the skins, which were also the work of other modders, (I couldn't find the names to. I have full permission to upload this mod!
That mod was done on top of Joseline's work, I just added the skins, which were also the work of other modders, (I couldn't find the names to.
I have full permission to upload this mod!
Mod Bus SCANIA G7 1200 6x2 Facelift para o ETS2 - YouTube
Comil Invictus Dd Volvo 6x2/8x2 Poxato v 1.0 | Allmods.net
ETS 2 1.33 G7 FACELIFT 1200 6X2 VOLVO - YouTube
It is a double decker bus from tanznia. Sou uma pessoa que curte simuladores de ônibus, caminhões e carros. You can easily download these mods for simulator games.
0 komentar