Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cabin Accessories. Fellow truckers can always back up Donate button below FROM steam. Because some trucks have stock curtains, they look ugly when I added new curtains.
DLC CABIN ACCESSORIES PACK V1.5 1.21 ETS2 - Euro Truck ... (Leonard McGee) Because some trucks have stock curtains, they look ugly when I added new curtains. Fellow truckers can always back up Donate button below FROM steam. Hello Dear Trucker Community, Hereby I introduce a new revised update of my Cabin DLC which brings some new things for example Slightly overworked curtains redesigned the pennants and.
Because some trucks have stock curtains, they look ugly when I added new curtains.
Working on all SCS trucks and other mods. - Volvo FH Eugene - ALL Scania RJL.
Addons for DLC cabin v3.5 mod for ETS 2
Скачать мод SiSL's Mega Pack Cabin Accessories версия 2.5 ...
MEGA ACCESSORY PACK FEAT. STAR WARS DLC | ETS2 mods | Euro ...
Decorate the interior of your truck cabin with practical as well as totally impractical accessories and toys! This mod add the DLC cabin accesories. Hereby I introduce a new revised update of my Cabin DLC which brings some new things for example Slightly overworked curtains redesigned the pennants and accessories have fun.
0 komentar